The Unrecognized Patriots
Posted on June 2, 2015 by Adrian Simo in Massage.
Here are the top 10 reasons military spouses should indulge in a well-deserved massage this month.
- Unpacking hundreds of moving boxes
- Remaining calm when the Skype connection is terrible and the sound routinely cuts out
- Quietly smiling and nodding when a grumpy old man jokes “if the Army wanted him to have a wife, they would have issued him one.”
- Sitting at FRG meetings that last more than 3 hours
- Flying Space A from Guam with 3 children
- Waking up in the middle of the night to answer a phone call from their deployed spouse
- Reciting a Social Security number that isn’t your own
- Shopping at the military commissary on payday
- Creative and thoughtful care packages
- They never expect someone to tell them “thank you for your service.”